- Visit the California Classroom Curriculum Connections wiki and go to the section devoted to one or more of the topics covered in the 9 weeks of the Classroom Learning 2.0 course.
- Create a post in your blog about the experience. How might you use wikis?
- PB Works Tour - Find out how this collaborative tool can be used
- PBWorks Video Gallery - Short videos of PBworks features
- PB Works Tips
- WebTools4U2Use - a wikispaces wiki of educational uses of web 2.0 tools
- Idea #1: Select one of your favorite curriculum ideas from your own blog. "Copy and paste" it to the California Classroom 2.0 Curriculum Connections wiki or the curriculum blog created for your group. Remember, the magic password is "cl2.0"
- Idea #2: Create a “kid-o-pedia.” Make a kids ‘Wikipedia’ with fun facts. Make sure that every fact is checked and verified and cited. This can be done with as a Language Arts assignment and each page can be a different content area. [i.e., Science fun facts or American History fun facts] or it can be a specific content area [i.e., Physical Science – with each page a different set of facts.] These facts can be extra credit and can be used for other assignments or you can allow students to use these facts on their test.
Suggested "tags" or labels: wiki
*NOTE: The Classroom 2.0 Curriculum Connections wiki was created using the free version of the Bay Area based PBWorks, a tool that lets you create webpages that anyone can edit.