"I like digital cameras because it's much easier to share photos with family and friends now that I have a Flickr account. Skype lets me talk with friends through computers. Technology advancements for music and medical equipment are amazing! Video Games, iTunes, iPods, iPADS, Flip Videos, Flatscreen televisions, etc. "
- Add at least one comment to another participant's blog.
- Idea #1: Never miss an opportunity to share and discuss issues related to technology such as Internet safety & ethics, censorship, plagiarism, copyright, online learning, or library collection development.
- Idea #2: Post a web 2.0 curriculum-connection-of-the-week on your classroom blog or assign students to each take a week for their idea.
- Idea #3: Ask students what technology device (cell phone, video game) or app (application) is their favorite of the week -- and why. Let's learn from our kids!
- Social Networking Sites - what are they, how are they used?
- All Things Digital (Wall Street Journal)