Please give us your feedback on your experience by completing this online survey and by reflecting on your learning journey by posting a few thoughts. Here are some questions to prompt you:
- What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
- How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
- Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
- What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
- If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? If so, check out Discovering Assistive Technology.
- How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote Classroom Learning 2.0 learning activities? Twitter is an ideal way to send out a 140-character "cheer" or to amplify announcements and direct readers to more detailed information. Give us your 140-character "tweet". Give it a try!
We hope this is not the end of our learning journey together, but the start of something amazing …such as:
- maintain your blog as your educational journal
- add your blog URL to your e-mail signature line
- re-purpose it as your classroom or technology committee blog
- share it with your colleagues and administrators
- take the lead at your school: invite your friends and colleagues to participate in Classroom Learning 2.0